Friday, May 22, 2009

Journals For the last week: 5/18/09 - 5/22/09

Posted on Tuesday May 26th.

This is late because I'm new to the blogging thing, and I forgot to hit the post button before I closed the firefox window... Now I feel kinda stupid, but oh well.

Monday, May 18th:
Spent today trying to work out scheduling issues so that I could take computer science next year.

Wed, May 20th:
Scheduling again. The HB Arena Scheduling Process is a bit cumbersome at times.

Thurs, May 21st:
The actual Arena Scheduling took place Thursday afternoon -- That meant no class.

Fri:
Finally got to work -- I downloaded code from the do-grok-do BZR branch, so I can now work on the code here at HB. I spent my time looking over App.py, so that I could be sure roughly each part of the code does.

No comments:

Post a Comment